Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sweet 16

It's my niece Samantha's
16 birthday today. Happy
Birthday Samantha!! I can't
believe she's that old already,
just seems like yesterday she
was only 3--where in the heck does the time go? Isn't she pretty? Now that I've totally embarrassed her....


John and Brandon got the subfloor done yesterday and now we're just waiting for the cabinets to be delivered on Tuesday. John is tired so he's taking a little nappy poo right now and I'm doing laundry and playing on the computer. Our friends Bill & Sue stopped by yesterday to see how our kitchen is progressing. They got here just as John finished working so we all sat down and had a brewsky together. HEY--it's stopped raining and the sun is actually peeking through. My daffodils are popping up and the robins have arrived, so spring is on the way. It's been a long winter!

No comments: